Bitcoin and the Next World Order

Finance Add comments

Over the last five years I’ve been watching the Bitcoin movement flourish into the chaotic maelstrom of a thousand cryptocurrencies, Some see Bitcoin as the Second Coming, while others liken the movement to the Tulip Mania bubble of the 1600′s, when the price of tulips was bid up in a frenzy of speculation to valuations of over $300,000 (in today’s money) for a single bulb.

After giving this movement a lot of thought over the last years, I’ve come to the conclusion that the majority of cryptocurrencies will die a quick and painful death, but that a few dozen – possibly more – will not only thrive but come to be the dominant money order of the future. Bitcoin, Ether, EOS, Litecoin, Monero and a dozen others will be likely survivors.

I believe a $1000 investment in Bitcoin today stands about a 10% chance of being worth $0 (Zero) in 10 years time, versus a 90% chance of at least doubling and a 70% chance of increasing more than 10 fold.

In a series of articles on this site over the next few months, I’ll be providing my reasons why, and disarming the arguments against these developments one by one. In the meantime, for those of my readers who want a jump start on those articles, here’s a great interview of Eric Vorhees, founder of one of the most successful cryptotrading platforms on the internet. In it, Mr Vorhees provides an extremely coherent explanation of many of the intricacies of this budding new world of money

Listen to it, and I’d love to hear your feedback. Think he’s crazy – and by default me too – no problem! Let me know why. Interested in knowing more about one aspect or another? Let me know, and I’ll try to respond authoritatively.




Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

?>
2019 Great Investment Strategies. .